Near Sawrey

Thursday, September 08, 2005

On the way to Kendal whilst waiting in the ferry queue Helen took this picture of a shining metal boat. I think it is one used by the Freshwater Biological Association,a charity promoting freshwater science.



The building used by the FBA was once the Ferry Hotel and now has come full circle and is being converted into luxury apartments.



We left Matthew house sitting while we did the weekly shop on a warm overcast day but as I write this the rain has started.
This morning had a nice letter from a lady who was in for teas last week, she told me about a life size model of Mr McGregor she had made for a garden competition,she asked me if I would like the model to sit in Buckle Yeat, how could I say no, we will have some fun with him and the camera snapping Japanese.

No comments: