Near Sawrey

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A full house and busy breakfast, very frosty but clear blue skies.
Just the one couple leaving, they wanted longer but no room at the inn.
Went a walk with Helen and Margaret up to Moss Eccles, the tarn is just beginning to freeze over and if the temperature keeps falling the skaters will be out, I have swum in the tarn but you will never see me on the ice.





Just got back in to the village for a swift pint and took this shot of Andrew, his daughter Ellie who is my god daughter will have something to say about her dad posing for the camera.



Some lovely roast lamb for supper and then settled down to watch Liverpool cruise to 3 points against Everton, the blues had two plyers sent off which was very harsh, my brother Steve is a bluenose so I have to be humble in victory.

No comments: