Near Sawrey

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am not to clever on computers but I am aware when you turn them on you should not hear a clunking banging sound,this is what happened to the Buckle Yeat machine this morning, I rang the expert and he informed me we had a hard drive failure, the computer has been dispatched to the experts and should be back on Friday along with a large bill.
It has been a busy day which started early due to some guests requiring an early breakfast so they could take one of their party to catch a bus to London.
We have had nice e-mail from North Carolina requesting some accommodation, unfortunately we are unable to fit them in, it's a shame because they are blog fans and have said some really positive things about the blog which is always nice.

Sorry more technical problems are stopping me post photos.

No comments: