Near Sawrey

Friday, May 18, 2007

Wet, wild and windy overnight and it was pouring down at breakfast time. I had planned to put some plants in at home but that was looking like a lost cause, however lo and behold it stopped raining and the sun came out.

So as planned but a bit later than I hoped I managed to get home and spend a couple of hours sorting out the garden.

Helen was busy all day at Buckle Yeat catching up on the jobs that get left when we are busy with teas, when I got back up she was still busy so at I decided to give the lawnmower a bit of a run around, considering the morning weather it was bonus to get it done.

Denis and Margaret had a run out and called in to see Philip and Dorothy (formerly TBA}
who are living in Kirkby in Furness, Phil is still struggling with an infection in his leg.

The rain returned and prevented a walk and we are just waiting for the final guests to arrive.

No comments: