Near Sawrey

Monday, February 23, 2009

It has been a warm spring like day in Near Sawrey.
We have had a busy one today, this morning I took the car over to the garage in Torver for a service and MOT, the run over the tops and into Coniston is a trip I have done on many occasions but never tire of the magnificent scenery as Coniston Water comes into view.
They lent me a new defender which was fine but I was glad to get back into our own car.
While I was delivering the car Helen took care of the breakfast at Buckle Yeat and then we cleared all the lounge furniture, got out the paint brushes and rollers and proceeded to emulsion the walls and ceilings, we just finished and got everything back in place as the new guests arrived, a good job done.

The car passed the MOT and I made a return trip later on in the day to pick it up.
All this activity meant no time for a walk so these are some pictures from the weekend walk.


No comments: