Near Sawrey

Monday, September 19, 2005

New blogger for this evening (Matthew) - I didn't want the fans to miss out on their daily fix! I'm afraid i've got no photos to post because i've been at work all day and its really dark and miserable outside. I was asked at work today if there was "a straighter road back to Ambleside". Couldn't help but chuckle a little! It was a really quiet day, not helped by the ferry being out of action again. More maintenance I believe. Just finished my tea, a Durham classic of Chicken Kiev and oven chips. Heard from the grandparents as well, they are still having good weather apparently. It is Coniston water festival at the moment. Events include talks about Bluebird and the Gondola. I had better stop now in case I get lumped with this job every day.

No comments: