Near Sawrey

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

These are pictures from yesterday, I have started using a different browser to upload photos.



This is the bride and groom leaving for their honeymoon, the bride was trying to throw her bouquet into the garden of the Tower Bank Arms.



Breakfast time in Post Office meadow.

Football is on later, Liverpool away to PSV Eindhoven, it has been mentioned by Peter a guest who arrived yesterday that I did not include any reference to the football at the weekend when Everton beat Liverpool 3-0, I forgot, or I should say I am trying to forget.
We had an e-mail from Margaret one of the New Year crew, her and her husband John now live in France, sad news her pet rabbit Bob has died, Margaret once wrote a story about Bob and had it published, copies may still be available on amazon.com

No comments: