Near Sawrey

Friday, February 02, 2007


Stunning day again today, just like Spring. My boss was saying that we have "winter courses" running this weekend. Not much snow or ice i'd imagine. I had lunch in Hawkshead church yard. This is the view north. (Not sure of the names of the fells in shot)


This shot must have been taken thousands of times, but I guess rarely on a day as nice as today. The band the Streets shot a video up here last year in the snow. Here it is! (church is in the last 50 seconds, rest is Tarn Hows and Haverthwaite railway I think)


I think I've sat on the bench he sits on!



Here is the view south, you can see Esthwaite Water. There is a huge full moon tonight and a bit of frost I think.
I hope this post is enough of a read to make up for the lack of posts this week!

No comments: