Near Sawrey

Saturday, March 31, 2007



This is Buckle Yeat with a new paint job (did I mention I have been painting a bit lately) before breakfast this morning.
Denis decided to hang the hanging baskets this morning and I had to secure a couple of brackets on the side of the house.



There are no places for these baskets so they will stay here till the ones on the front are past their best, we have only just put them out!! I think Denis is getting ahead of himself, but hey I just do as I am told.

We opened for teas and it was a good steady day with no mishaps, I even managed to catch a bit of the big man Peter Crouch banging in three goals against Arsenal, we owed them a beating.





We got out for a walk up to Moss Eccles before tea as there was no comings and goings on the guest front.
I have just been up to Buckle Yeat to make up the fire and it is a clear night with a big moon, the temperatures are dropping.

No comments: