Near Sawrey

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The start of the day was grey but later on the sun did shine.
We never opened the tea room today, Helen caught up with some work at home and I spent the day in the garden at home, by the way I was weeding not just sitting.







This evening we set off for a walk with Helen's mum when we got just over the hill towards the church we spotted a new born lamb that was struggling in the field, with no sign of Gary I decided to go back and tell him.

It turned out a bit further on another sheep was struggling to deliver a lamb and some visitors were stood watching so Helen told them to keep a look out for Gary when he came to sort out the weak lamb, I should find out tomorrow what happened.
While round at the farm I took the opportunity to take these shots of Hill Top from a different angle.

No comments: