Near Sawrey

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How about this for an unusual picture of Buckle Yeat, it is a scale model of the cottage made and marketed a few years ago by Lilliput Lane, I found this image on a site devoted to the Lilliput models in the village, not to sure about "Sawrey Gill"
Check it out by clicking the Lilliput link on the right.



It was dentist day today, we both had to go and the time of our appointment was Chinese dentist time 2-30 (get it}.

I was on the phone to the web designer Dave this morning just tweaking the site when I noticed where he had placed the "free parking for all our guests" text, its all fine till you go to the bottom of the "How to find us" link and see the unusual car park!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the proud owner of one of these Lilliput Lane figurines. I bought it years ago when we first started to come to Buckle Yeat. Gill (Warne)